We’re looking for a digital product leader who is quick thinking and able to tackle a breadth of business problems with thoughtful and innovative digital solutions. Specifically, s/he will own creation and delivery of a variety of digital tools and systems to be used internally as well as externally. S/he will have extensive experience in shaping product vision and driving delivery of user centric products in collaborative environments.
The Product leader will own overall responsibility for product definition and delivery and will work with senior executives, data science teams, UX/design teams and development/operations teams to create a compelling vision culminating with delivery of a disruptive product that fits consultant, researcher and client needs. The product manager facilitates the requirements gathering across the internal team and external partners, and manages the priorities, process and milestones to ensure successful delivery and adoption in an agile-centric environment.
The individual must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. They must possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop new products, while managing user needs and facilitating trade-off conversations with the business.
· Develop business case and success metrics
· Influence key stakeholders
· Establish a product vision and a strategy with a phased implementation roadmap,
· Provides thought leadership and direction to evolve our business and create value through innovative use of digital technology. This includes enabling the digitization of business processes and delivering products and services to business users and clients, while driving compelling experiences
· Develop, manage and track budgets and 90 day work plans aligned with key project milestones
Product delivery and execution
· Leads a multi-disciplinary team including UX/ UI, data, development, to create a compelling vision culminating with delivery of disruptive products that fit consultant, researcher and client needs
· Deeply cares about users and serves as their voice in the definition of innovative digital user stories
· Ensure usage of best practices in UX (user research, personas, user journeys, A/B testing) and UI
· Ensure the use of agile best practices in the development and delivery of digital solutions
· Ensure the use of analytical best practices and user metrics to guide data driven decision making
· Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
· Make build versus buy decisions, rationalizing portfolio to balance legacy, innovation initiatives, championing the case for building IP centric applications, while leveraging best of breed components from the industry
· Be the primary point of contact across internal and partner teams on product related decisions
· Lead roadmap prioritization workshops with internal teams (consulting and research leaders) and external partners, highlighting priorities, presenting tradeoffs necessary to guide teams with timely product delivery
· Champion a team culture of innovation and delivery consistent with Egon Zehnder values
· Lead, manage, inspire and motivate high performance across the organization
· Evolve a traditional technology team to an agile, high performing user centric, product delivery team
· Master’s degree preferred in technology discipline
· Minimum 10 years in product management roles
· Knowledge of agile methodologies and/or iterative development & deployment
· Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
· Proven ability to build and deliver digital products that customers use, love and promote Demonstrated ability to conceptualize a project and create a vision, and lead others and follow-through on projects to completion
· Demonstrated ability to function effectively as a team-oriented leader, able to work independently but also lead cross-functionally
· Strong interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to gain the confidence, respect and trust of senior executives, clients and staff
· Effective written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate internally as well as externally with remote locations, external partners and clients, and vendors.
· Extensive experience creating and delivering presentations and demonstrate a comfort influencing high level executives
· Proven ability to exercise sound judgment and strong problem solving skills; think strategically and creatively
· Proven project and time management skills; must be resourceful in developing alternative solutions and meeting deadlines in a real time, fast paced environment
· Must demonstrate strong active listening, attention to detail and follow-up skills, planning, prioritizing, organization, analytical and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions
· Proven ability to work well under pressure, juggle tasks and work efficiently against deadlines
· Experience working globally and creating alignment across multiple geographies and cultures
· The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually-demanding and service-oriented environment
For full details, please see the Role Specification attached below.
Please send an email with your CV and 30 words specifying why you are a good fit for this role.